Dwarves - Overview

This is another fairly new army. Initially I had a few Dwarven infantry units from the BoFA set who where part of the Dogs of War army. 

Then a few cannons where added (initially as allies for KoW Men) and some gyrocopters. This just about gave me a playable force for Warband. 

Then the excellent Copplestone LoTR dwarves were available on sale - so this was enough of a reason to add these to the army - giving me a good solid core of infantry. Now I just need to paint these chaps. 

The main element missing from the army are missile troops. As these are definitely a slow burner project, I am in no rush to get these and will wait and hope that Copplestone will make some Dwarves with bows. 

At the minute I'm steering away from some of the GW elements like the orange bearded Troll Slayers. But I am happy with the engineering and black powder elements. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ogres - Overview

Araby - Infantry and Artillery

Evil Men - Overview